What is Cell Food?
Natural Health Product
Cell FoodCell Food is a super concentrated oxygen release technology that allows water molecules to supply the body with essential nutrition when adding drops into the daily drinking water.
Quantity Per Unit: 1 oz. Bottle
Benefits when using Cell Food
Direction for use:
Oxygen is vital to the healthy functioning of our body. It fuels all of its systems, fires its chemical reactions and eliminates wastes and toxins. Cellfood enhances the bioavailability of oxygen to our body through it's ability to 'dissociate' water molecules within the body, releasing abundant oxygen and hydrogen directly to our cells.
* Actinium * Antimony * Argon * Astatine
* Barium * Beryllium * Bismuth * Boron * Bromine
* Calcium * Carbon * Cerium * Cesium * Chromium * Cobalt * Copper
* Erbium * Europium
* Gadolinium * Gallium * Germanium * Gold
* Hafnium * Helium * Holmium * Hydrogen
* Indium * Iodine * Iridium * Iron
* Lanthanum * Lithium * Lutetium
* Magnesium * Manganese * Molybdenum
* Neodymium * Neon * Nickel * Niobium * Nitrogen
* Osmium * Oxygen
* Palladium * Phosphorous * Platinum * Polonium * Potassium * Praseodymium * Promethium
* Rhenium * Rhodium * Rubidium * Ruthenium
* Samarium * Selenium * Silica * Silicon * Silver * Sodium * Sulfur
* Tantalum * Technetium * Tellurium * Terbium * Thallium * Thorium * Tin * Titanium * Tungsten
* Zinc * Zirconium
* Note the absence of aluminum, cadmium, chlorine, mercury, lead and radium.
More Ingredients:Metabolic and Digestive Enzymes:
* Amidase: Urease
* Copper Enzymes: Tyrosinase, Ascorbic Acid, Oxidase
* Desmolases: Zymohexase, Carboxylase
* Enzymes containing coenzymes 1 and/or 2: Lactic Dehydrogenase, Robison Ester, Dehydrogenase
* Enzymes which reduce cytochrome: Succinic Dehydrogenase
* Esterases: Lipase, Phosphotase, Sulfatase.
* Hydrases: Fumarase, Enolase
* Hydrolases, Carbohydrases: Maltase, Sucrase, Emulsin
* Iron Enzymes: Catalase, Cytochrome oxidase, Peroxidase
* Mutases: Aldehyde Mutase, Glyoxalase
* Nucleases: Polynucleotidase, Nucleotidase
* Peptidases: Aminopolypeptidase, Dipeptidase, Prolinase
* Yellow Enzymes: Warburg's Old Yellow Enzymes, Diaphorase, Haas Enzyme, Cytochrome C reductase
* Other Enzymes: Phosphorylase, Hexokinase, Phosphohexisomerase, Phosphoglumutase
* Alanine * Arginine * Aspartic Acid
* Glutamic Acid * Glycine
* Phenylalanine * Proline
* Threonine * Tryptophan * Tyrosine
Electrolytes support the healthy electrical integrity of the body's natural colloidal systems, including the blood itself. They impart a negative charge to the red blood cells, separating them to restore their maximum functioning.
1 oz. Bottle
Note:If under medical care or if pregnant or nursing, consult a health professional.
**Disclaimer**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Privacy||Contact Us||Sitemap||Payment Options||Disclaimer Policy||Terms & Conditions|
Copyright© 2015 Melojak Inc. All Rights Reserved