Secure Shopping Online
Shopping with Melojak is safe and guaranteed. Our shopping cart merchants take every precaution to protect the privacy of your credit card and personal information during the checkout process. Their security system, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt all private and sensitive customer information being transmitted over the Internet during the ordering process. What is SSL? An internet security system that keeps all personal and banking information secure and confidential. If you have questions or concerns regarding your security, please contact us.
- Are all pages on Melojak secure?
- Security Tips
- What is a cookie?
All the pages on melojak website provide information about health and garden to our customers. We make this information freely available and there's no reason for these pages to be "secure."
- The pages that are secure are the ones on which you make your purchase. The entire checkout process is 100% secure.
- When you enter the "Check Out" section in the shopping cart, you will see an "https" in the web address box, in the top left hand corner of your browser. This means you are safely in a SSL Secure Area until your final confirmation is complete.
- Make sure that you are using a secure address when placing an order with your credit card number.
- A secure address has an SSL security system (Secure Sockets Layer).
- SSL ensures your credit card number is automatically encrypted (scrambled) before it is sent through the Internet.
- A secure address will look like this "https" in the web address box on your browser. This ensures you are in a safe environment when you start inputting confidential information, like a credit card number.
- A regular address will look like this "http" in the web address box on your browser. This means there is no security to ensure that your confidential information, like a credit card number are in a safe environment.
Never enter your credit card number via e-mail
- E-mail is not encrypted, so it's not secure.
Look for a lock icon
- A secure web address "https" will ensure a locked icon that can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- A website that is safe and 100% secure with show a lock icon. This is your assurance that only you and the merchant can view the transaction details.
- If you cannot find the icon on your web browser, turn on the "Status Bar", located under "View" in the menu bar.
- A cookie is a small data file that a website stores on your computer's hard drive after you've visited it. Cookies simply identify your browser.
- They do not retrieve personal data from your hard drive or obtain any information about who you are. At Melojak, our cookies do not identify a visitor.
- If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our entire site.